STREETS ON A DISK brings the road map to your computer. STREETS
includes complete search capabilities, a professional editor , and the
ability to overlay database or other custom information on the map.
Also featured is a router that can automatically give travel directions
and a GPS interface to track moving vehicles.
STREETS ON A DISK contains complete map graphics including many
levels of streets , waterways, boundaries, and railroad tracks. Many
maps also include schools, parks, hospitals, churches, landmarks,
and other places.
STREETS includes support for maps with millions streets and the
user has the ability to display and edit over 3,000 map files at once.
This is useful for displaying custom information (customers, mailing
lists, delivery points, etc.) on a street map.
Track Moving Vehicles
A GPS Interface can easily display moving vehicles on the map. Any
number of vehicles (each with its own custom token and name) can
be displayed and tracked real time. Streets GPS is perfect for
transportation management or delivery services.
Automatic Delivery Group Generation
Streets can read any number of addresses and automatically divide
them into delivery groups. For example you can load 100 addresses
from a customer list, assign them to groups for 5 delivery trucks,
determine the delivery order, and even generate travel directions with
Automatic Travel Directions
STREETS is ideal for creating travel routes on a personal computer
and can automatically determine the delivery order, generate travel
directions, calculate distance, mileage, travel time, and fuel
requirements. STREETS is perfect for travel route analysis.
Full automatic routine capabilities create travel directions that handle
one way streets, overpasses, freeway exits, and speed settings for
categories of streets. You can adjust the average speed of a street,
travel cost per mile, and even the fuel usage of your car. Each
generated travel route is displayed with full color map graphics on the
screen and also as a detailed written travel report. Routes can be
saved for further use.
Display Multiple Routes
With STREETS, you can display several travel routes on the map at the
STREETS Programmer's Interface allows the user to easily program
STREETS ON A DISK to automatically run routine tasks, control
STREETS from another application, or another computer on a network.
Includes Professional Editor
Streets On A Disk software includes a full editor that can be used to
maintain the map. You can edit or add new roads, draw new boundary
areas (zones), and overlay any number of addresses, points or other
Display your Database
With STREETS, you can automatically read a mailing list or other
database information and position tokens on the map at each
address. Each point can have its own text description or database
Using commercial graphics software that creates image files, you can
capture photographs, floor plans, or any visual image and have
pictures displayed each time you time you click on a spot on the map.
Designed to grow with the needs of the user, STREETS ON A DISK is
a useful companion for salesman, dispatchers, police and fire
departments, realtors, delivery services, church groups, and motorists
- Extensive map search capability. Search for street names,
addresses, boundary areas, and points, cross streets, points
within a given distance, latitude / longitude, zip codes, user
locations (customers, mailing lists,...), etc.
- Automatically divide a large group of user points into delivery
- Save map images to JPEG, GIF, BMP (and many other) files for
use in other documents. Post JPEG map images at your web
- Travel Routes can automatically be calculated over a large area
with an unlimited number of stops.
- Automatically determine the order of stops in a travel agenda.
- High quality, full color print capability.
- Coordinate system allows for maps to cover 10,000 miles to an
accuracy of less than an inch.
- One button access to the Streets On A Disk web site from within
- A professional Point Editor: You can easily add or edit any
points or other locations on the map. Great for displaying
customers, or addresses on the map.
- A professional Street Editor: You can easily add or edit any
street on the map. If a street is missing, you can easily draw it
with the mouse.
- A professional Boundary Area Editor: Add or edit boundaries on
the map. Great for adding sales territories or delivery zones.
- "Shape" File Support: Load maps from other mapping sources.
SHAPE files are widely used by many mapping software
products. There are also many SHAPE files available on the
internet. Shape files are available for many areas outside of the
USA (where mapping data is harder to find).
- Display any number of images as part of the map. For example
you can display a satellite image or aerial photo to be displayed
as a map background.
- Images can be used in place of vector maps for GPS tracking.
This is useful in areas of the world where digital map data is not
- GPS Fleet Tracking: With the appropriate hardware, you can
track a fleet of vehicles on the map in real time. Similar to a
radar screen, you will see each vehicle as it moves down the
- A Programmer's Interface with over 100 commands available.
Automate tasks or control Streets from a custom application.
- A Programmer's Interface Editor: Easily write programs and
push the RUN button to see results. Programs can be saved to
a file for future use.
- ID Menu Bar: Clicking the mouse on the map can yield a variety
of information. An ID Menu Bar is visible near the map for fast
access. A Clear button is also available to quickly clear search
and ID results.
- Easily import / export custom mailing lists for display on the
map using a CSV (comma delimited) file.
- Web browser style forward and backward buttons allow you to
"step back" to previous map screens.
- Load thousands of map files (or layers) at once.
- Boundaries areas can be customized with color fill patterns and
outer edge line style.
- Scroll the map by dragging it with the mouse.
- The point icon library includes hundreds of different icons.
There are special icon categories for business, emergency
services, churches, police, fire departments, flower shops, etc...
- Full Windows Vista compatibility with an easy-to-use menu
- There are no hidden customer support fees! We do not charge
for technical support - your only cost is the normal telephone